Marketing Manager(m/w) 100 %
Roche Diagnostics has created a new strategic area charged with building a modern portfolio of decision support software products that will change the way patients are cared for. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within a hospital and intelligently process and present this data to clinicians, researchers, and caregivers to improve research outcomes and patient care.
We are looking for candidates with strong expertise in both marketing and healthcare IT and the ability to operate in a fast paced environment to join our team and contribute to this exciting initiative.
Role and Responsibilities
We have a great opportunity for a passionate storyteller and product marketer with 3+ years of experience to join the DIS team in an important role. This role will be actively contributing to the growth of a new portfolio of software decision support products. This is an exceptional opportunity to help refine the product and competitive positioning, messaging and go to market strategy for an emerging and transformative category, and be driving the execution of the inmarket marketing tactics. As a Marketing Manager for DIS, you will collaborate with the DIS Marketing, customer success, product management, the Roche regional affiliates, and support teams to deliver effective messaging, content, and tools to our key audiences, including prospects, customers, partners, and customer experts.
- Responsible for creating, developing and executing innovative marketing tactics that drive awareness and demand for DIS portfolio of products
- Messaging & Positioning: ensure alignment of Marketing tactics with product positioning and messaging
- Contribute to market and competitive analysis
- Go to market product launches: contribute to planning and drive implementation of the strategy for new product launches, collaborating with sales affiliates, the DIS customer success team, and the leadership team to ensure well-coordinated execution.
- Sales enablement: communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products including conducting demos, creating content, assets, and tools such as sales presentations, ROI tools, pitch decks, demos, competitive briefs and other materials
- Serve as a product expert in the region for the portfolio of Decision Support products being commercialized by DIS
- Events & tradeshows: drive the organization of Global and regional events taking place in EMEA LATAM, including: booth messaging and graphics, social media strategy, determination of thought leadership concept and identification of speakers.
- Marketing content: manage demand generation and drive content marketing campaigns with expertly crafted content that speaks to each target vertical and persona
- Track the performance of marketing tactics and campaigns, and analyze the effectiveness of all marketing programs and expenditures and make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Define and execute social media marketing strategy in collaboration with the Digital Marketing team. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in technical or science field is required, degree in marketing and/or MBA preferred.
- 3+ years marketing experience, with minimum of 2 years in a Product Manager.
- Healthcare marketing experience required, strong advantage for additional software product marketing experience and/or experience in executing multichannel campaigns
- Expert at creating visually compelling, engaging presentations that distill complicated concepts into succinct stories.
- Experience developing and validating positioning, category creation, messaging, and competitive segmentation.
- Proven ability to deliver content including presentations, datasheets, white papers, blog posts, web content, etc.
- Experience managing third party vendors, including evaluation, contracting, budgeting, scheduling and project management.
- Self-motivated with a true passion for product marketing and marketplace platforms and a strong work ethic
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication/presentation skills in English, German oral
- Travel Requirement: Travel up to 30%
Bitte senden Sie Ihre vollstänigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (PDF-Format), unter Angabe der Kennziffer 19236, per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org.