CMC Project Manager 80-100%
Job Accountabilities / Tasks:
The contractor will be responsible for supporting Technical Development Leaders and their CMC teams for pipeline products in clinical development until launch. The contractor will partner with TDLs to help teams successfully define their CMC project strategy and deliver on project objectives, in particular:
- Ensure teams achieve and maintain a high-level of sustainable performance, by directly contributing or leading appropriate team management best practices
- Applies project management expertise including planning, tracking and facilitating team meetings and documenting decisions, risks and actions.
- Provide timely information for reporting such as the annual budgeting process, appropriate governance committees, Monthly Project Reporting, and Milestone schedule activities etc.
- Act as catalyst and primary contact for multiple functional areas across project teams, ensuring team dynamics are collaborative.
As a member of PTDM, he/she will also have the opportunity to project manage cross- functional initiatives across the PTD group. The contractor will also actively contribute to enhancement/expansion of group¡¦s capability and knowledge.
- Degree in science or engineering. PMP certification is a plus.
- 5 years+ experience of relevant work in project management in biotech or the pharmaceutical industry with a sound knowledge of CMC drug development
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools, software, and methodology
- Experience with Scrum methodology is preferred • Strong knowledge of manufacturing or technical development processes, cGMP's and compliance experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Project and standard office applications such as Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment and demonstrate effective communication (written and verbal) with all levels of an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders, good conflict management skills
- Must be able to independently manage priorities and assignments across multiple projects simultaneously
- Available 80-100%