In the area of Basel Biotech Manufacturing, we use state-of-the-art facilities to manufacture drugs for the treatment of cancer. Our automation systems enable us to produce paperless by storing the data generated in the production process in our own IT systems. For the process automation (PAU) of Basel Biotech, we are looking for a user representative for the maintenance and further development of the automation systems, short MES and PLS, at the exciting interface between the end users in operation and the technical support units.
Job Accountabilities / Tasks:
- Projectexperience in an IT environment
- Participation in the MES / PLS related change management and deviation management activities in compliance with CSV and PAQ regulations
- Permanent development and maintenance of all internal interfaces, such as operation, engineering and quality assurance
- Support in the administration of further applications under the responsibility of PAU
- Support in the evolution of the high standard, which includes data integrity requirements. Who you are: You are open to new ideas and questioning conventional thinking patterns. You value working in a performance-oriented environment supported by mutual respect, discussion and collaboration. Then PAU will be the starting point for you for an exciting and international work environment with many development opportunities.
- Completed IT degree or Completed vocational training in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the CSV or qualification area is an advantage
- You have experience with SQL and / or are already familiar with database queries.
- MS SQL, Oracle, PI, MS Reporting Services are no foreign words.
- You can start with the terms “Datalifecycle” and "ALCOA"
- Even names like GMP, PAQ and CSV are not alien to you.
- You have a high degree of teamwork and a strong willingness to communicate. G
- Good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- Minimum of 5-8 years woring experience in pharmaceutical environment