Senior Associate - Analytical Research and Development 100%
The Analytical Development department is part of Global Technical Development and responsible for analysing drug substances and dosage forms of small molecule development products. The Hyphenated and Special Technologies section provides key scientific customer support with Mass Spectrometry, Separation Sciences and innovative special technologies.
Job Accountabilities / Tasks:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis using chromatographic techniques, HPLC and GC, possibly coupled to Mass Spectometry like for example structure elucidation of impurities, trace determination of genotoxic impurities, residual solvents or trace determination of Leachables and Extractables
- Apprenticeship or bachelor in chemistry (preferably analytical chemistry) with minimum two years professional experience or master in analytical chemistry.
- Hands-on experience in Mass Spectrometry coupled with chromatography would be a plus
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Excellent team player • Working style driven by initiative, team focus, responsibility and flexibility
- Excellent organisational skills, self-driven, efficient and reliable attitude
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (German oral) or German